We look forward to welcoming you to your new home at Fort Gordon Family Homes. We work closely with our Military Housing Partner to make your application process as seamless as possible.
Fort Gordon Family Homes Leasing Office
Military Housing Partner Office
155 3rd Avenue
PO Box 8060
Fort Gordon, Georgia 30905
|Housing Services Office
Room 129, Darling Hall, Building 33720
Chamberlain Avenue and Kilbourne Street
Here's what you will need to know to begin the application process:
Required Documents | Application Process | Determine Your Eligibility Date
- Housing Application (available here)
- LES Statement
- DD1172 DEERS Enrollment
- Valid ID/DA-31/Clearance Sheet
- Copy of Orders (Copy of Stamped Orders will need to be provided once you have arrived on post.)
- Submit all required documentation, and begin your application by filling out a Guest Card!
- Once an application is received, we will review your housing eligibility based on your rank and family size, and then schedule a walk-through tour. You can also go to the Neighborhoods page to explore the area and learn about our home styles.
Determining Your Eligibility Date